For sales or sponsorship inquiries:
Call 416-764-3911 or e-mail: email@example.com
Online Insurance Directory UPGRADE to an Extended Listing
- Premium Exposure – all upgraded listings receive a presence on the home page and receive premium placement in an Insurance Brokers search results.
- Enhanced Contact Information – give insurance brokers additional information so they are educated about your organization before they contact you. Include your Branch office locations, Officers in Canada, Underwriting and Claims information
- Unlimited Documents – Upload collateral material such as press releases, white papers, articles, appointment notices and your corporate news to further educate Insurance Brokers on your firms areas of expertise.
Canadian Insurance Top Broker Magazine
Canadian Insurance Top Broker is a leading national P&C insurance publication targeting Brokers, Insurers, Risk Managers and Claims Professionals. Building on a long history of providing relevant and timely coverage, Canadian Insurance Top Broker offers decision makers with the analysis and insight necessary to compete in the P&C market.
Corporate Risk Canada
From coverage of current events to forward-looking analytical pieces, Corporate Risk Canada reports on the continuing innovations taking place in risk management. The content is distinctive, actionable and highly relevant to an increasingly complex business world.
National Insurance Directory
Canada’s National Insurance Directory All your sources in one book. A reference text for most libraries.
- A 170 page Insurance & Reinsurance Company section including History, Head Office and Service Offices, Officers, Business Summary, Ratings and a Retired Company Tracer
- Brokers, Intermediaries & MGAs operating in Canada
- Adjusters, Appraisers and Other Claim Services in Canada
- Complete Legal Services directory
- A Directory of Hard-to-Place Coverages
- Financial & Health Services to the Industry.
Canadian Insurance Annual Statistical Review–Making it easier to stay up to date…
The industry’s most comprehensive annual statistical issue. Keep it on your desk as your insurance company reference guide – check out the market leaders and learn who writes what. The Canadian Insurance Annual Statistical Issue is the industry’s most read source for statistical information about Canadian insurers and reinsurers in both the property & casualty and life & health industries.
Special Insurance Markets Source Guide–Hard-to-place insurance coverages
This popular directory includes listings of special niche coverages offered by over 130 MGA’s, brokerages and insurers. Includes Property & Casualty and Life products.